2019/20 Qualifications A4S offer
- Functional skills – English Levels 1 and 2
- Functional skills – Maths Levels 1 and 2
- English Entry level 3
- (2018) Fish Husbandry – Technical Certificate level 2. (This is the new qualification set up by Btec, largely theory based, not much angling and an exam. Not particularly suitable for us currently.)
- (2010) Fish Husbandry – Diploma level 2. (No longer certificate or ext. Certificate. This can be done on a unit basis (6 units make up the diploma). We are currently delivering between 2 and 3 units per year (equivalent to a certificate or extended certificate))
- Fish Management – Certificate and Diploma level 3.
- Employability skills – certificate level 1 (job searching, cv writing, mock interviews and interview prep)
- Progression – E3 Award – L1 diploma (range of units, from cooking, bike maintenance, budgeting and finance, life skills, healthy living etc.)
- Sport activity and leisure – E3 award – L1 Certificate
- Skills for art design – E3 award – L1 award.
- Preparation for employment – E3 certificate
- Maths – making calculations level 1
- English- read for purpose and meaning level 1
- Carpentry (as part of Progression qualification)
Ornamental Aquatics Trade Association (OATA)
- OATA- advanced diploma- This course is an aquatics course that can increase knowledge in sciences, embedding budgeting and can open up career options.